December 10, 2022
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
About the workshop
Join us for our final workshop of the year, and make your very own Christmas wreath, using foraged material from the Wyre Forest.
The session will take place at St George’s Farm, Tanner’s Hill, Bewdley DY12 2LS.
- This workshop is suitable for 14s and above – under-16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- All workshops are practical by nature, and participants will need to have a reasonable level of fitness and mobility to take part and enjoy the activities.
- All workshops will take place either outside or in one our farmyard buildings. Participants must ensure they are appropriately dressed for the activity. WCLT reserves the right to prevent a participant from taking part in the activity if they are not wearing suitable clothes and footwear.
- If you book a place on a workshop, but are then no longer able to attend, you will not be entitled to a refund. If you would like to transfer your booking to another workshop, we shall make reasonable efforts (subject to availability) to rearrange the booking, but shall not provide any guarantee to this effect.
- WCLT reserves the right to cancel a workshop. This will only happen in exceptional circumstances. Those with pre-booked places will be offered a choice of alternative dates.
More information about the Ruskin Club
The Ruskin Club is inspired by John Ruskin (1819-1900), the Victorian artist and social critic, who’s vision for Ruskin Land was for it to be ‘beautiful, peaceful and fruitful’. Ruskin wanted everyone to see and enjoy the unspoiled, inspirational beautify of the world, both in nature and in art. He argued that work should be creative and so he influenced the revival of rural industries and handicrafts.
Why not become a Ruskin Club member? By buying an annual Ruskin Club membership, you can join us every month for our workshops – exploring Ruskin Land throughout the seasons, discovering a variety of rural and craft skills, and being part of a community inspired and motivated to make Ruskin Land a ‘beautiful, peaceful and fruitful’ place.